1. 17.4 inches in width gives extra space to additional children and a comfortable ride for babies.
2. Three different ways to ride: transitioning from a rear-facing harness (5-40 lbs.), to a forward-facing harness (22-65 lbs.) and finally to a high back booster (40-100 lbs.).
3. TRUE Test™, the brand’s above-and-beyond testing standard for all Baby Jogger car seats, ensures parents feel confident that their little ones are safe and secure every time they drive.
4. SecureStop™ Anti-Rebound Bar, used only in the rear-facing mode in the event of a frontal crash, provides a 45% reduction in rear-ward movement of the car seat. The car seat is also side-impact tested, equipped with a 5-point harness system and includes a steel reinforced frame for durability.
5. A leatherette cup holder easily attaches to either side of the car seat and holds drinks or snacks so kids can reach them on their own. The cup holder can be folded in to save space when it’s not being used.
Pick up yours