Diversity at Newell Brands extends to our supply chain. Partnering with a diverse set of suppliers enables us to better understand our global and diverse consumer base. Our worldwide supplier diversity practices are designed to provide a fair chance to participate in outsourced Newell Brands projects.
We partner with seven major types of diverse suppliers:
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
- Minority- and Women-Owned Business Enterprise
- SBA (8) a Business Development Program
- Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
We also look for suppliers who echo our corporate values by demonstrating a sharp eye for product innovation; displaying an ability to collaborate; offering best-in-class prices, quality and service; and making constant investments that improve people, processes, product and safety. To learn more about partnering with Newell Brands, please go to Do Business With Us.