At A Glance
What We Believe
Become a consumer led, innovation powerhouse and growth engine that is a force for good and an amazing place to work, grow and thrive!
Newell Brands’ beloved, planet friendly brands enhance and brighten consumers lives at home and outside by creating moments of joy, building confidence and providing peace of mind.
As we embrace and live our values every day, in all we do, together we will build a winning, One Newell culture in which employees feel a true sense of belonging, fulfillment and satisfaction and act as a force for good.
Our family of over 100 brands is organized into seven operating Business Units.
- WritingWe are the global leader in writing instruments with a product portfolio including Sharpie® markers, pens, highlighters and pencils, Paper Mate® pens and pencils, Prismacolor® art supplies, Elmer’s® glue, DYMO® labeling tools, Parker® fine writing tools, and EXPO® dry erase markers and accessories.
- FoodOur Food Business is comprised of leading brands used in and around the home, including Rubbermaid® and Sistema® food and beverage storage solutions, FoodSaver® home vacuum-packaging machines, Ball® food preservation products and Calphalon® premium cookware.
- Home FragranceOur Home Fragrance brands fill homes across the globe with inspiring, long-lasting scents. Season after season, our Yankee Candle® Chesapeake Bay Candle®, WoodWick® and Friday Collective™ brands bring moments of joy to our consumers’ lives around the world.
- CommercialThe products within our Commercial Business are used to meet the challenging demands of commercial facilities and businesses around the globe, while promoting sustainability as a leader in the commercial cleaning industry. The business includes our Rubbermaid Commercial Products®, Mapa®, Spontex® and Quickie® brands.
- BabyOur Baby brands represent the highest commitment to quality, comfort and safety. Our Aprica®, Baby Jogger®, Graco®, NUK®, Tigex® and Century™ products help parents and children worldwide, ensuring safe and healthy development.
- Outdoor & RecreationOur popular Coleman®, Marmot®, Contigo® and bubba® brands maximize consumers’ enjoyment of the outdoors and promote an active daily life.
- Home AppliancesOur Home Appliances brands enhance consumers’ lives in the kitchen and beyond, including Crockpot® slow cookers, Mr. Coffee® coffeemakers, countertop essentials from Oster® and Sunbeam® pain management items such as heating pads and other appliances.
Newell Brands’ Go-to-Market strategy is based on a framework of principles and practices, known as Newell’s 5 Cs.
Our people are collaborative, resilient and passionate and the driving force of our success. We employ a world-class leadership team with years of experience leading global consumer products companies. Teamwork, inclusivity and belonging are fostered at every level at Newell as we identify and create solutions and products that our consumers will love.
Our consumers are at the heart of everything we do. Every business decision is laser focused on the consumer first mindset. We leverage advanced consumer insights to continuously meet the needs of our consumers which translates to a greater impact in the marketplace. Our history is deeply rooted in entrepreneurship and innovation and we strive to make our iconic brands relevant for today’s consumer.
We view our relationships with our customers as trusted partnerships based on integrity, transparency and the highest ethical and legal compliance standards. We continue to work towards renowned customer collaboration to meet our retail customers’ needs through joint business planning, consumer insights, fulfillment accuracy and excellent customer service and have a number of initiatives in progress to make it easier for customers to do business with us.
We’re enhancing our digital strategy to achieve a competitive advantage in eCommerce and social marketing. Our goal is to become a truly digital-first company by improving the overall digital IQ of the businesses and accelerate enhanced omnichannel capabilities across the company. We know that we must have a digital-first mindset and provide our consumers with brilliant brand experiences wherever, whenever and however they choose to shop.
Sustainable innovation and forward-thinking products solutions led by consumer insights empower us to design products that delight our consumers. We prioritize supply chain productivity, so we are responsive through a business unit-led approach that fosters greater alignment and connectedness. Our commitment to continuous improvement extends to acting responsibly as a company and in our partnerships with our suppliers and their people. We support our suppliers through training and engagement on responsible sourcing and respect for human rights within our operations.